I was nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award. These awards so much fun to do. I choose all of my blogger friends to do the same.
1. Who are the major influences behind your style of writing?
I don’t have any major influences.
2) What is a song that describes your life?
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
“I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place.”
3) If you could interview anyone (alive or dead), who would it be?
BEYONCE! Enough said, and nobody else matters to me.
4) What animal would you be?
A kitty cat..puuurrrr
5) Should Pluto be defined as a planet?
6) Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
7) What pushes you to continue writing, even when you feel like you can’t?
I love writing, and people look for my articles. When I think no one is watching, a stranger inboxes me asking for help or a particular article. I keep going to help as many people as possible.
8) What would you do, if you could switch genders for 24 hours?
Fall in love with a woman
9) What is the weirdest thing you’ve done in public?
Danced in front of an audience of strangers
10) If you could have grown up in any decade, when and why?
I would choose the 60’s, without a doubt. I’m in love with the fashion during that era, and I’d love to witness my favorite fashion icon Jackie Kennedy in her prime.
11) Would you rather write a novel or a screenplay?
Screenplay for sure.
If you want to know more about me, please visit my “About Me’ Page