Kanto Lampo waterfall is a hidden gem in Bali. It is located in Gianyar, Bali. The area was hit by an avalanche, and the result was this breathtaking waterfall. The water is not deep so you do not need to know how to swim. The best time to visit is during the dry season- from April to September. Here are 5 tips to make your visit to this exotic location more enjoyable.
1. Take beach shoes & a swimsuit- The rocks are slippery can be rough on your feet. If needed you can go barefoot, but I’d go with beach shoes. Don’t forget your swimsuit. To get the best views, you will need to get in the water.
2. Take your time- Some of the rocks are slippery, and you don’t want to find out when it’s too late. Also, take your time with your pictures. Everyone that’s waiting can wait. Don’t be obsessively long, but if you traveled far to get to Indonesia, get the pic that you want.
3. Hire a photographer- Local photographers are waiting before you walk into the waterfall. They know all of the sweet spots and are reasonably price. They work for donations so it’s up to you. They work hard, so tip appropriately.
4. Look for Hidden Gems- We all love the main waterfall, but there are many beautiful spots for photos.
5. Put your phone down- It’s breathtaking. Put your phone down, and enjoy it. Stop talking, stop thinking, and enjoy the moment.